Discover a land of rugged mountain peaks, glacial lakes and charming towns on a Hunza Valley tour. This is the place believed to be the real Shangri-La – it won’t take you long to see why.
Spend 9 days discovering the best places to visit in northern Pakistan on this escorted Hunza Valley group tour. Your journey begins in the capital city of Islamabad, a city defined by its modernity. From here, you’ll venture further north to a land of towering mountains, ancient towns and villages, and valleys intersected by tumbling rivers. Sit back and enjoy the drive along the famed Karakoram Highway. The view from your window is an adventure in and of itself.
Journey through Hunza Valley, visiting ancient towns with deep roots and cities nestled within paradisical vistas of snow-capped mountains. High up in the Karakoram Mountains, you’ll get to see the splendour of Hopper Glacier and experience the natural wonder that surrounds Khunjerab Pass, the gateway into China. Wander mountain towns, discovering their history as you walk cobbled streets lined with market stalls, and let the locals captivate you with their traditional lifestyles and warm hospitality.
This adventure will take you to some of the best places to visit in Pakistan and lead you to landscapes that aren’t easily forgotten. As you take the road back to Islamabad, the people and sights of the majestic Hunza Valley will find their place in your heart forever.
● Explore Pakistan’s strikingly modern capital city of Islamabad
● Journey to the high mountain Khunjerab Pass, the gateway between Pakistan and China
● Experience the wonder of the soaring Karakoram Mountains
● Drive along the renowned Karakoram Highway, a road that offers up a never-ending stream of breathtaking views
● Enjoy a 4WD Jeep ride up to picturesque Hopper Glacier
Tour available from May 2020 to October 2020.
Our Pakistan tour operators are experts at leading foreign tourist groups and are passionate about sharing the beauty of Pakistan with you. As you explore this stunning country, you can rest assured that you’re in the hands of experienced guides that uphold the highest levels of customer experience and are Department of Tourism Services Pakistan license holders and Pakistan Association of Tour Operators registered  .
● Children aged 4 years and under go free if staying in parent’s bed. Where required, breakfasts will be charged directly by the hotel.
● Children between the ages of 5 and 10 years will be supplied with an extra mattress where required and breakfasts will be charged directly by the hotel.
● Children over the age of 10 years will be classed as an adult and charged at full price. They’ll have their own room in hotels and their own seat during transportation.
This tour involves a relatively low activity level. Though there are plenty of stunning landscapes that can be explored on foot, this tour is perfect for all ages.
From US$000 per person
Price based on 2 people sharing (discount will be applied when booking for more than 2 people).