min 1 person
max 15 persons
Discover some of Baltistan’s most unforgettable places in style on the luxury version of our Skardu Baltistan Valley tour. By day, this 9-day trip will take you to breathtaking high plateaus, glistening alpine lakes and intriguing history spots; by night, it’ll see you resting your head in some of Pakistan’s best hotels, from the Shangrila Resort with Lower Kachura Lake at its heart to historic Serena Shigar Palace.
Starting from the capital city of Islamabad, you’ll head north into the very heart of the Baltistan region. Travel through the beautiful Kaghan and Naran Valleys, gazing in awe at the mountain peaks that reach the sky, and experience an elevation over 4000m at Babusar Pass. Follow the path of the Indus River and see the mountains, meadows and forests of Skardu, wonder at the chill of the Katpana Cold Desert, and discover the region’s ancient heritage in Shigar and Khaplu. With some roads too adventurous for a regular vehicle, you’ll also get to travel in a 4x4 Jeep from the mesmerising Deosai Plains, stretching out between mountain peaks, to the charming and tranquil Astore Valley.
As with most places in Pakistan, the journey is often just as breathtaking as the destination. As you’re driven along mountain roads, watch as you pass vibrant cities, impossibly tall mountain peaks, and waterfalls decorating rocky cliff faces. The raw power of nature is at work here and you’ll get to experience it all.
Throughout your journey, you can relax in luxury and enjoy some of the country’s finest hospitality. Stay at a hand-picked selection of Pakistan's most luxurious hotels, many of which have a tale or two to tell about the region’s history. You’ll start each day with a delicious breakfast, too, where you can feast on local delicacies – just what you’ll need to gear up for each day of exploration and adventure.
● Travel across the famous Babusar Pass, a mountain pass 4,173m above sea level
● Take a Jeep safari across Deosai Plateau, the second-highest in the world
● Visit the beautiful Lake Saiful Mulook in Naran
● Enjoy the serenity of Skardu’s beautiful Shangrila Resort and the Lower Kachura Lake at its heart
● Experience the high altitude chill whilst you wander large sand dunes in the Katpana Cold Desert
● Tour Pakistan’s modern capital city, Islamabad, and get an aerial view of its impressive grid system from atop the Margalla Hills
You’re in Good Hands
Our Pakistan tour operators are experts at leading foreign tourist groups and are passionate about sharing the beauty of Pakistan with you. As you explore this stunning country, you can rest assured that you’re in the hands of experienced guides that uphold the highest levels of customer experience and are Department of Tourism Services Pakistan license holders and Pakistan Association of Tour Operators registered.
● One child up to the age of 5 will go free if staying in parent’s bed. Where required, breakfasts will be charged directly by the hotel.
● Children between the ages of 6 and 10 years will go free with two paying adults. If you require a mattress for a child between 5 and 10, your hotel will supply an extra mattress and breakfast for an additional fee, to be paid directly to the hotel. If you’re travelling with more than two children, please get in touch with us before booking this tour online.
● Children over the age of 10 years will be classed as an adult and charged at full price. They’ll have their own room in hotels and their own seat during transportation.
This tour involves a relatively low activity level. Though there are plenty of stunning landscapes that can be explored on foot, this tour is perfect for all ages.
Skardu tour Package From US$ 1062 per person
Price based on 2 people sharing room (discount will be applied when booking for more than 2 people).
9 Days Tour Package to Skardu Valley Pakistan Price (Per Person)
English Speaking Guide Supplement:-
For entire tour
00-02 Pesrons Air-conditioned Toyota Corolla Car
03-09 Persons Air-conditioned Toyota Hiace Van 10-12 Seater
10-15 Persons Air-conditioned Toyota Coaster Saloon 20-21 Seater
4WD Jeep for (Deosai Plateau-Rama Drop) excursion (03-04 persons in each Jeep)